Pro Pack Hang On Skimmer??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kml23

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Anybody heard anything about this skimmer?? Good, bad?? Thinking about putting it on my 80 gal.....the pump says it runs 250gal/hr..TIA

iv seen it, it looks almost like a cross between a backpack and a remora skimmer, its a less expensive skimmer, it runs about 40 or 50 so dollars. Im not sure if it would be good enough for an 80 gallon hopefully someone here knows a little more then me about that skimmer..... If you have a light load on you tank and not too much liverock and all it may do just fine though, after all its worth a shot they are pretty cheap... but i do have a prism deluxe skimmer which is not bad its less expensive, and i have a remora c with the buble trap that i love but it was a little expensive..

Hmmm... don't know... I have an 80gal with a prizm thats okay...I'm also cycling a 29 gal with a penguin 330 bio wheel....I bought it online...I'll give it a go and see how it does...I'll let everyone know after i run it through....I've read that the prizm takes time to break in...I've had mine run two weeks, and only light green water from it.... shouldn't it be heavier??? Thanks!

Not a bad little skimmer I must say. Very much like a CPR Bak Pak. Does a nice job!

Back
Top Bottom