PROB with Queen Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok........ hara u are nice ......and i will take ur advised. im going to give my queen to a friend tomorrow.

anyway how old are u?

thanks

the purple tang is in the other tank of mine and it has recovered.

Len, please remember the people here want what is the best for your tank and you. We are here to help. We do not want to see you loose any more fish.

Len, I know it was a hard thing to do, but believe me, it was for the best. Unfortunately you aren't done yet. The rock beauty needs to go to, as well as a couple of other fish.

hi reef .....can u tell me what other fish have to go? if i were to remove the rock beauty.....i only left with other fish like ....

2 purple goby
2 fire fish goby
1 foxface
1 gramma
2 clown fish
1 cleaner wrasse

they are all about an inch or smaller
ps- i love my 4 gobies

thanks

they are all about an inch or smaller

With acception to the foxface I'm sure. All those fish will become larger. Although after seeing the list I think you can get by with removing the Rock Beauty and the Foxface, the rest of the fish stay fairly small and do not tend towards territorial issues. The cleaner qrasse will most likely handle itself for you, once it's supply of parasites are gone, it will most likely starve to death :(

so that means ........after removing the rock beauty and foxface i only left with 4gobies, 2 clowns and 1 gramma all the small fellows?....sad. how about my hermit crabs and 3 cleaner shrimp and 1 boxer shrimp?

anyway what fish do u keep reef?

I am sorry for you Len..that is the sad part of the limitations of a smaller tank.
How about the ability to get a bigger tank? Is that possible for you now?

IMO, there are few fish more beautiful than the purple firefish, the regular firefish are no quasimotos either. Most people fint the Royal gramma quite attractive as well as clowns.

I have a 20L reef tank and in it I keep a Redlipped blenny and a maroon clown. I had an African Flameback angel in it until this past mondoy, but it developed a taste for coral polyps and it was necessary to remove it to save the reef.

Anymore political discussion in this thread and it will be locked and possibly deleted. Let's stick to the fish, please.

yes fish rite...we all love fishes and wanted them live happily in our tank! please remove the above too.....
thank u

Back
Top Bottom