Prodibio Biokit Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quick update:

Tank is still doing good and algae is disappearing daily. One thing that I have noticed is that I do not have to clean my glass as often and the water has gotten super clear...can't really tell with a picture but when viewing the tank it seems a lot clearer and more vibrant if that makes sense

Also thought id share a pic of my urchin...he got on the feeding clip and was spinning around on it (because of the flow) until he got his tube feet on the glass lol

You have convinced me to try this :)

Awesome man...I am only 1 dose in and I'm already convinced it's a good product...the steps I've list on how I am dosing seems to be the common for people that have used it...I'm sure after I finish the first 6 weeks and start with reef booster other people will be trying this product as well...I am excited for my second dosing of biodigest and bioptim on Sunday! If you do start dosing you should add to this thread or start your own so people can see results on two different tanks and compare results to see how effective it is on different systems

Nice I love seeing polyp extension on sps corals up close. The corals look great, I'm sure they will grow into nice big colonies :D

Nice I love seeing polyp extension on sps corals up close. The corals look great, I'm sure they will grow into nice big colonies :D

Thank you now I just can't wait til prodibio really has it effects and see differences

Marine Depot has the nano kits on sale for about $20. I will check my LFS first, though, since I'm a little leery about 30 glass tubes being shipped.

One question - since this stuff is essentially pre-measured carbon dosing (well, some of it is), did you put an airstone in your tank, and is your skimmer going bonkers?

I ordered from marine depot great shippers...no airdrome and I have heard that when you start dosing reef booster makes the skimmer go crazy but to be safe I turn my skimmer of for a couple hours after I dose and when I start reef booster I will dose before lights go off and turn on in the morning

So already did a water change this morning and just dosed bio digest and bioptim for my 2nd scheduled dosage...will post pics when white leds turn on

Params
0 nitrates
0 phosphates
450 calc
8.6 dkh
1440 mag

FTS with whites and blues

And my newly acquired orginal mummy chalice

I did my first dosing yesterday after my PWC, and when I added the reef booster, my water clouded up. Did that happen to you?

I haven't added reef booster yet...most people wait 6 weeks til a large bacteria colony is present (by dosing bio digest and bioptim for the 6 weeks) and tank has low in nutrients...I might dose reef booster for my first time next week but I haven't decided yet because I still have some algae so might wait another two weeks

But too answer your question I have read that it does cloud your tank

Also I did my pwc yesterday as well and will post pics tonight for progress

Parameters
Nitrates 0
Phosphates 0
Calc 450
Mag 1450
Dkh 8.2

Frag...I will hold off for a few weeks on the 2nd dose then. I'll just do the others in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom