Progress pic, 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

james77

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here's my low light, low tech 55 after 6 week's of growth. I don't have any good pic's of when I first planted it but all plant's were between 6 and 8 inches. I have some hygrophillia polysperma, and corymbosa, water wisteria, water sprite, java fern, amazon sword and jungle val. All my lights are LED, the first pic is with all the lights on and the 2nd is just with the hood lights on. I have a few root tab's in by the sword and val's other than that I dose with Seachem comprehensive whenever I do a water change which is twice a week.

Attachments

• DSC07869.jpg
    DSC07869.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC07870.jpg
    DSC07870.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 93
Here's my low light, low tech 55 after 6 week's of growth. I don't have any good pic's of when I first planted it but all plant's were between 6 and 8 inches. I have some hygrophillia polysperma, and corymbosa, water wisteria, water sprite, java fern, amazon sword and jungle val. All my lights are LED, the first pic is with all the lights on and the 2nd is just with the hood lights on. I have a few root tab's in by the sword and val's other than that I dose with Seachem comprehensive whenever I do a water change which is twice a week.

Thats great! I am wanting to make a jungle in one of my tanks but cant ise any ferts. I am going to steal some of your plant ideas!
Can you tell me anything about he vals? I have had terrible ouck with them but would love to have some.

My VAL's are doing the worst. I thought they were pretty much lost until I put root tabs in by them. Now they have about 4 to 6 inches of new growth out of the roots and their anchored good in the gravel.

Back
Top Bottom