For Sale or trade: Proven Pair of Angelfish ... PU/Shipping (28409)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tropics007

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I started with a group of 10 angelfish at dime size 7-8 months ago. They have matured nicely, and I ended up with 2 pairs.

I plan on keeping one pair for myself, but I need to find the other pair a new home.

Asking price is only $55.00 for this proven parent raising pair or open to trades for other fish. ( NO guppies, or endlers).

TRADES ARE OPEN TO LOCALS ONLY!

They are around 10-11 months old, and are absolutely breathtaking. They have silvery/white bodies, & both angelfish do show some blue shimmer on the gill plate, and throughout the fins. This blue coloration increases prior to & after spawning, and is gorgeous in natural sunlight.

They do PARENT RAISE!

Pictures show the pair tending to a large amount of wigglers.

Body Size: Dollar+
Fertilization Rate: 85%+
Spawn Size: 300-500+
Parent Raise: Yes ( up to 1 week free swimming)
Spawn: Every 7-10 days
Diet: Micro Sinking Pellets, Freeze- dried bloodworms, brine shrimp
Tank Temperature & Ph: 80 degrees, and 7.0

This pair will REQUIRE a tank to themselves!

Local pickup is available in Wilmington, NC 28409.

SHIPPING

Shipping is also available, but it will be expensive due to their size.
Shipping box size will be 16x16x15.

I will NOT ship the angelfish into a flat rate, or regional rate boxes so please do not ask. They are adult fish, and need the proper amount of room during transit.

Usps Priority Mail @ $12.00-$20.00+
Fedex Ground @ $12.00-$25.00+
Usps Express Mail @ $35.00-$55.00+

PACKING

Each angelfish will be shipped in a 8.5"x18" 2mil poly shipping bag ( doubled bagged) with oxygen.

A small sedative will be added to each shipping bag. This sedative ( Bag Buddies) will allow the angelfish to have a less stressful trip to their new home.

Due to the current warm weather, insulated boxes or heatpacks are NOT available.

Paypal is accepted.

Serious members only please. I can send a pre-spawning, and spawning video by request.

I do not feel comfortable shipping angelfish of their size, so therefore I will NOT offer a live arrival guarantee if shipping is required.

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1014.jpg
    IMG_1014.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 160
What kind of fish for trade?? I have orange mollies lyre tail if you are interested.

What kind of fish for trade?? I have orange mollies lyre tail if you are interested.

While I do love mollies, I am mainly interested in trading for large more aggressive species of fish, or catfish. ( Malawi Cichlids, African Cichlids, Rahpael Catfish, Red Tail Catfish, Etc.) May also consider trades for blue, & orange crayfish.

Do they breed true?

From what I know is that the parents of the angelfish pair are german blue blusher x paraiba, and I honestly do not know their genetic history/background.

The fry are only around 3 weeks free swimming ( still very tiny, and slightly under pea size). As of now all the baby angels look bright white, but I will not be able to tell their true coloration, etc. until they reach between dime-nickel in size

The angelfish pair spawned again this afternoon. Currently, I will not be able to sell the adults until the babies become free swimming.

img_1965036_0_71533be0fbb1492da28253be78c030e6.jpg

img_1965036_1_a1f19efdf7b403f0ad53f369c3b2378d.jpg

img_1965036_2_bb39b7d464f1a20f7385e3928e97859c.jpg

The fry should be free swimming in 1-2 days, so the pair will be ready to go to a new home by Wednesday morning.

In order to pay some bills, I now am forced to sell my main breeding pair of angelfish. This pair has spawned several times, and have a 85%+ fertilization rate. These angels are LARGE, and are also parent raisers. I also believe the male from this pair is pearlscale.

Asking price for this pair is $60.00 FIRM!

It is easier for me to upload a collage of pictures, instead of 10+ seperate photos. By request, I can send individual pictures of the pair via email.

If any member is interested in getting both pairs, I can ship all 4 angelfish in the same shipping box.

img_1969721_0_de9acecf894d621928e350b39f4f79d0.jpg

img_1969721_1_5aad67a79dea537f33ca3ea9cc3286ee.jpg

Mods, please close thread. Thanks for all the interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom