Push in the right direction please guys? :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, apparently the LED fixture I linked has great testimonials. I'm just a little confused as most LED's I look at are only around 400mm long, those one above included. That's just under half the length of my tank. How is that meant to light everything?

Bought my first tank purchase today. 2X Koralia 750 GPH :D I also realized the tank I was looking at is a 3ft, 55 gallon, not 40 gallon. Measurements are 36" X 18" X 20"

An update, I just scored an awesome tank and cabinet for $200. 36" X 18" X 18". Beautiful cabinet. I won't be using the hood as my LEDs wouldn't go underneath it.

Here she is (picture taken by previous owner, I will be building a floor for it):

Yeah of course, I'll be taking it to my LFS to get them to drill the holes and install the overflow :) They'll also be doing my plumbing to hook up my sump.

you know, you could build a box and stain it the same color, attach the canopy and then you would be able to keep it. it is a good looking cabinet. it would be awesome if you could keep the canopy. just basically make it 4" taller or so.

That's true, I never thought of that. Thanks! It does look excellent with the top.

Back
Top Bottom