Python Connector Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfairy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recently installed a new sink with a new faucet in my kitchen where I connect the Python. A couple days ago I went to hook up the Python to the new sink to do a PWC and I noticed that the adapter I have doesn't fit the new faucet. This was also the 2nd adapter I had to purchase because the original one didn't fit my old sink and neither one of them fits the new sink. The problem I am running into is that when looking at replacement Python parts, none of the adapters actually have any measurements or any way to differentiate them to see which one I need. Would the universal adapter or snap connector work for me do you think? Is this what the universal adapter is for? I'm so confused and I need to do a PWC! If I can't get something this week, I'll have to break out the buckets..

P.S. I actually did hook this up to my bathroom faucet and managed to do a PWC change that way last week but it takes FOREVER and the bathroom sink can't drain fast enough to keep up.

you could drain outside like i do, plants love it.

i know you bathroom sink isnt clogged, but you'd be surprised if you clean it, but it would get dirtier when you start draining. also the toliet might also be an option, it can take most messes

You may need to go to a hardware store. When we moved our adaptors did not fit our new sink so James went to Lowes and bought an adaptor. It was too long for the python so he just used a dremel tool and cut it down. Works perfectly now. And it was cheaper than the Python parts.

Back
Top Bottom