Python - gravel vac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DannWunderlich

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I really need one of these because i am moving away to college and will not have an easy way to keep spills down

so i need a python (no spill type) - i cannot afford the brand new price

does anyone have one laying around that they do not use??

thanks for all your help
-DannWunderlich

If this is a salt water tank then you dont want to vacuam it.

it is a freshwater - i want the vac for easier cleaning

but mostly for the water changes

can anyone help me out here - i am not looking for a freebie - jsut a discountie

I know wal-mart is selling their pythons for $30 cheapest I have seen.

I love my python, I don't think I could live without it.

crap... i just ordered my python from big al's yest. 50ft model for $50... and now you tell me walmart has em for $30... craaaaaaap.... hahaha

Well you ordered the 50 foot one. I think the ones at wal-mart are 20 foot ones.

oh well okay then... i dont feel bad anymore hahaha... took advantage of big al's free shipping offer ordered about $400 worth of stuff yesterday...

I saw they were having free shipping on there yesterday. I wish I had $400 dollars to blow on fish stuff. :p

im starting to get all the components i need for the new 180 gallon tank im going to get in a couple of months... im just buying things here and there i bought the 2 filters, 2 heaters, air pump, and python... so i got a nice chunk of the things i need already...

Dan - do you have a lfs that carries used items? I have one close to my house that carries these types of things. You would have to clean it really well with a vinegar soak, but it would probably save you lots of money. Just an idea.

my LFS's arent too good

i am hoping that my luck willl change when i move to Mizzou (University of Missouri-Columbia) i have been on the phone with the owner of a place called Columbia Pet Center (2/3's of the store is tropical fish) it sounds like a good place - i am buying 5 baby atum angels (they are so cute)((i sound fruity)), and some pearl gourami's for the new 55 gallon and a baby sailfin pleco for the 10 gallon that will eventually be moved into the 55

i jsut really need a python because h20 changes in the dorms are difficult to do

and heck - no woorries about hijacking the thread

ill ask about used equipment

-Dann

Back
Top Bottom