Python water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela1108

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I've been doing water changes the old school way- bucket and sink. We have been discussing getting one of the python water change things. It almost seems too good to be true.... So in all honesty does anyone have any cons with it??!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes, water changers can make you lazy because changing the water becomes so much easier and less time consuming.

I have the Python and find it doesn't always have the best suction force but could be a result of my water pressure at home. Otherwise it is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have had my python for 20 years and love it. I use it on a weekly basis and it has definitely made my water changes much easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The only con I can think of is occassionaly you have to replace parts on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Pretty much the best. If you get it right you can get good suction and the natural siphon helps as well. And filling the tank back up is 100 times better. Would defiantly recommend.

I couldn't live without my python!!!!

May the force be with you.

I've had mine for a long time never an issue. I just create a vacuum by moving it up and down in the water column. Never had to replace a thing.

Back
Top Bottom