Python

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ricky 1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi All, how many of you have a Python for your water changes? I have had one now for a couple of months, and it makes WC so easy, how do you add your water conditioner, I use half at the start and the rest near the finish, I also make sure the pump is off when starting to re-fill.............

Hi All, how many of you have a Python for your water changes? I have had one now for a couple of months, and it makes WC so easy, how do you add your water conditioner, I use half at the start and the rest near the finish, I also make sure the pump is off when starting to re-fill.............

I add half of the Prime while I'm getting my tap water to 78-80 degrees, then add the other half right after I start filling the tank back up. All filters are turned off as soon as i start the water change and turn them back on about 5 minutes after done filling the tank.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just add all the prime right at the beginning before adding my water. Never had any problems due to this.

I just add all the prime right at the beginning before adding my water. Never had any problems due to this.

This is what I do also then I lift the tube up and mix it up with the water going in.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is what I do also then I lift the tube up and mix it up with the water going in.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's a good idea to mix it! I usually just pour all the prime in one spot right where I'm about to pump the clean water in

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom