QP is BACK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QuietPlotter

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey peeps, it's been a strange, long, and rough time. Stuff have happened to me and family and such, and things in life have changed.

I gradually began to neglect my tanks more and more, just feeding when I remembered to (3-7x a week) and keeping up with my water changes, which I have never missed, not one ^^

I realized, that some of you hardcore fish fans, are doing too much. I sat there and let algae DESTROY my tank. I was curious (10g). A week later, all of the muck is gone, and my remaining Oto has has babies, which stick on the algae all day and now it's gone.

Exotic fish species, maybe not CRAZY exotic, like Bolivian Rams... Really don't need glorified luxury and water. Mine lives in a 10g that's 75% planted, with a Platy and 3 Otos. He doesn't mind, he actuall loves it. I haven't tested my water since like November, just did today, results are stellar. 0ppm,0ppm,10ppm,7.6PH (that's ammo, nitri, and nitrate). I knew it would be.

So just saying hello to all my friends that I missed and left, and telling you all to chillax and step away from the tank for a sec and admire how nature can settle in a glass box.

I'll be heading off to the sick fish threads to help out people that are newbies, like I was.

QP.

QuietPlotter said:
Hey peeps, it's been a strange, long, and rough time. Stuff have happened to me and family and such, and things in life have changed.

I gradually began to neglect my tanks more and more, just feeding when I remembered to (3-7x a week) and keeping up with my water changes, which I have never missed, not one ^^

I realized, that some of you hardcore fish fans, are doing too much. I sat there and let algae DESTROY my tank. I was curious (10g). A week later, all of the muck is gone, and my remaining Oto has has babies, which stick on the algae all day and now it's gone.

Exotic fish species, maybe not CRAZY exotic, like Bolivian Rams... Really don't need glorified luxury and water. Mine lives in a 10g that's 75% planted, with a Platy and 3 Otos. He doesn't mind, he actuall loves it. I haven't tested my water since like November, just did today, results are stellar. 0ppm,0ppm,10ppm,7.6PH (that's ammo, nitri, and nitrate). I knew it would be.

So just saying hello to all my friends that I missed and left, and telling you all to chillax and step away from the tank for a sec and admire how nature can settle in a glass box.

I'll be heading off to the sick fish threads to help out people that are newbies, like I was.

QP.

Hey! Welcome back! Nice to hear from you again :)

QuietPlotter said:
How's it been man? Yeah, nice to hear from you aswell :)

It's been great! I was worried, I thought maybe you were thrown in jail for making another scene at PETCO. :p lol jk

George9 said:
It's been great! I was worried, I thought maybe you were thrown in jail for making another scene at PETCO. :p lol jk

Ahahaha me too! Welcome back QP!

It's great to see everyone being so nice, thanks peeps ;D and lol, George, I have reverted to the Jedi side for now *cough nerd alert cough* so no more petco scenes...

But I did manage to confuse the cashier enough to give me free filter media, which is a plus.

QuietPlotter said:
It's great to see everyone being so nice, thanks peeps ;D and lol, George, I have reverted to the Jedi side for now *cough nerd alert cough* so no more petco scenes...

But I did manage to confuse the cashier enough to give me free filter media, which is a plus.

Haha turning into a nerd eh? Hahah

QuietPlotter said:

NERD!

I don't know what a Jedi is, I have not seen star wars nor do I like it lol. But I'm glad you've changed your ways :D how did you confuse the cashier? Was she like a 9 year old girl?

Back
Top Bottom