Quitting fish keeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharmon

Aquarium Advice Freak
Thank you all for trying to help. There is so much I don't understand that it just makes sense right now to quit.

Well I have been forced into staying in fish keeping. For Mothers Day my daughter bought me plants, gravel, a siphon and plant food.

You should never be forced into fish keeping. The only ones who will suffer in the end is the fish because you will hate taking care of the tank

My daughter doesn't let me quit on myself. I have a brain injury so things get frustrating for me. I love my tank and the fish. My grand kids brought me a rock from Petco "for the fishies to play". Tomorrow I have work to do. I can't wait to see it nearly done.

Imo sometimes the internet can over-complicate things with all the information out there. My betta tank is very simple and should be fine for years (can't say the same on my larger tank :) )

Good luck with your tank :)

Well I have been forced into staying in fish keeping. For Mothers Day my daughter bought me plants, gravel, a siphon and plant food.
Fish can be complicated or simple. If you need help simplifying it, post what you have or even PM. No judgment just help offered.

Thanks Rob. It's just plant keeping that has me so totally confused. This is my first planted tank I know how to care for fish.

Thanks Rob. It's just plant keeping that has me so totally confused. This is my first planted tank I know how to care for fish.
What plants do you have? I only do planted tanks. Heck my 8 gallon only has two Nerrites in it... And is 82% planted.

1 Amazon sword, 1 Java Fern, Not planted yet :2 Riccia fluitans, 1 Asian Fern.
Lets move to plant help thread..

I just had to Google mothers day, gave me a scare there. Thought i forgot it:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom