For Sale or trade: Rainbow shark! Baby! Trade or Sell.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ewokbuns

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have this small Rainbow Shark I would like to Sell or Trade to someone. I would take a plant or two. Thanks. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391537580.153773.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391537593.371542.jpg

Hi, can you please add the information below -

When posting a new thread:

-Do NOT post your phone number, email address, mailing/physical address, or any other personally identifying information.

-Please include your city/state and price (if applicable).

-Do NOT post any items for sale that are not related to fishkeeping. This includes, but is not limited to: computers, phones, and other electronics. You may offer appropriate items for trade.

-DO NOT post links to craigslist, ebay, or other sites advertising a sale. This forum is only to be used by our members to sell, trade, or buy personally held items. Do not post ads for deals found elsewhere. If you want to advertise a good deal, this is not the forum to do so. Commercial sales are prohibited on this forum. If your company would like to become a forum sponsor, please visit here.

- If you aren't willing to ship an item, please note in the thread that the item is for local pickup only.

-DO NOT 'bump' your post. Bumping is against the site rules in all forums. If you're not getting any responses, it's probably because you haven't listed enough information. You're welcome to add more info, but don't 'bump' it.

- Make sure to note that the item is sold/traded/purchased.

Back
Top Bottom