Ram with community tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krittermom

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So, I currently have a 45 gallon. Stock is: Mollies, Platies, Male Guppies, cories, and neons. I've been wanting to get a "showcase"fish, but really don't know what would go well with my current fish. I have been thinking of a gourami, but, not 100% sold.
I was just reading another thread and someone said that Bolivan Rams or German blues can go in community tanks. I had NO idea! Would this be feasible in my tank??

So, I currently have a 45 gallon. Stock is: Mollies, Platies, Male Guppies, cories, and neons. I've been wanting to get a "showcase"fish, but really don't know what would go well with my current fish. I have been thinking of a gourami, but, not 100% sold.
I was just reading another thread and someone said that Bolivan Rams or German blues can go in community tanks. I had NO idea! Would this be feasible in my tank??

I have no problems with my Germans in a community tank. They have never bothered anybody.

I have Mollies, Platies, Male Guppies, cories, and neons. I have kept the following showcase fish

Kribensis, German Blue Rams, Gourami, Blushing Balloon Ram. You can also get a cockatoo or keyhole cichlid. You may even combine some of these my gourami and kribensis get along just fine.

Back
Top Bottom