Rams and PH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutangel04 said:
Sorry to hear he is struggling. :(

Im sure he is okay, but it is weird! Maybe scar has been mad that we have been focusing on the sw tank more lately;) lol

Is there a lot of aggression coming from other fish.'it sounds to me like a dew scales have been taken off him...

Hobgob said:
Is there a lot of aggression coming from other fish.'it sounds to me like a dew scales have been taken off him...

I have seen my angel go at him once, but thats it

I think I counted 5 also the angel is a cichlid so it will become territorial if he isn't already.

The OP has a peacock eel, 2 angels, 1 ram, and 5(?) hatchets plus some glowlight tetras. Right? Were you able to rehome your featherfin yet?

Mlani said:
That's awesome! I am so glad he's better.

Thanks!!

I am very sorry about your 80g by the way..:( When the problems are over, make a stocking thread. I'd love to help out with re-stocking/rescaping your tank:)

Gboy66 said:
Thanks!!

I am very sorry about your 80g by the way..:( When the problems are over, make a stocking thread. I'd love to help out with re-stocking/rescaping your tank:)

Thank you. I'm still not sure what's happening but I hope with everything I'm doing and have done it'll soon be over. As for restocking, my brain isn't there yet. Lol! I'm still in saving mode. ;-)

Mlani said:
Thank you. I'm still not sure what's happening but I hope with everything I'm doing and have done it'll soon be over. As for restocking, my brain isn't there yet. Lol! I'm still in saving mode. ;-)

I understand, definitly take your time! Just tell me when the tank is ready:D

Gboy66 said:
AWESOME RAMS!!!

Old thread, but im sad to report scar isnt doing too well. He is still alright, dont get me wrong..but he is acting strange..

Randomly pointing his body straight down..has a split fin..weird pale patches of skin..

Water quality is good thanks to the 50's% every week, and he is getting food!

Dude! Didn't I name MY Ram scar? Hmmm?? Be original :D

I actually have SOOO LITTTLEE TIIIME I forget to feed my fish. They get fed flakes every other day and I skip 2 days sometimes. It turns out my platy is trying to mate w/ the ram but ram bites and platy is depressed lol. Name your ram....RAM. lol. Or Dodge. Anyways, how is your tank?

Tank is going awesome. Ram ha been doing much better, and all the fish are in harmony!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom