Random Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yup its been a while since I have graced you finatics with my presence, alot has changed in the past 13 months thats for sure.

210 got a complete change out and moved it a few feet over, I set up the 75g about a week after we got all our crap moved into the new house, My father was kind enough to let it stay at his place till I moved it home.

We got a house finally, rent but its still ours. 121 years old so yeah the tanks went straight to the basement(which isnt that fantastic either but has a drain in the floor so I did the math)
Without further ramblings here are the new and new and improved aquaria.

and since the pics we have stopped the micro bubble madness, seems the sponge on the bulkhead in the sump that feeds the little giant around the corner created enough low pressure to silently suck air into the impeller but its crystal clear and still as glass now

75g
f1y6ib.jpg

210g
20u2234.jpg

and my buddy Scooby Doobie Doo the Lab/dane mix got him when he was 6 weeks old he turned a year old may 26th and weighed in at a meager 92 pounds.
4v2wiu.jpg

Oh my god dude those are sweet! Not sure what i love more..the discus or the pup! Love it nice job

My dad owns the 210g, Im just the labor and brains(when it comes to scaping and plant knowledge as well as the compatibility of fish) but when worse comes to worse its mine. By then I will have a bigger more trustworthy structured house.

I appreciate the compliments, I will use his 14x(compared to my 4x)camera to get some nice shots of it, maybe tonight I am going over there for free grub(it just always tastes so much better for some reason).

yeah and he is just a pup, he has another 24 months of growing to do due to the dane in him. Oh man his dad is a HUGE jet black great dane.

Back
Top Bottom