Free: RAOK: Blue LED Moonlight Strip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
Gone-blue led moonlight

I got this a while back and have not found a use for it. I had it on my tank in my bedroom, but it was too bright. I decided I would give it away to someone who wants it.
How to enter: If you want to enter, post a guess at my favorite fish. I don't have SW, so it is FW. Whoever guesses it first will get it, but they need to pay $4 for shipping first class mail. I can ship priority for $6 if needed. If no one guesses it correctly after one week, I will give a clue (for example, not an actual clue: schooling). Those who have guessed once can guess again after I give each clue. So if I end up giving 4 clues, they will be able to guess 4 times. I have PMed a moderator with the species so that they can be my witness for fairness. Once someone guesses it correctly I will announce a winner!
Also, please don't edit or change your guess. I will have a mod check the post with the correct guess to see if the winner edited it. This is to prevent cheating. If you have a typo, just reply and quote yourself, and say what you meant.
Good luck!
-Maxwellag
IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom