Rcs adding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xfactor6699

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I started with 20 rcs in my community tank now I have 75 that I can count and at least half have eggs when should I add some to mix it up or do I even have to add some

Going to the pet store in the morning any advice would be appreciated so I know if I should get any or wait thx

I started a RCS tank in January and have been selling the shrimplets on my Local Craiglist. I just last month added a few more- purposely from a different source than where I bought my first shrimp. I'm still getting great colors, but just wanted to make sure I kept the line strong with some new blood so-to-speak. Honestly though, I really don't know the correct answer to your question. If you have the room in your tank, adding a few more is going to help the health of your future shrimp rather than hurt them, IMO.

I would look around on Craig's list and maybe post in the classifieds of this forum and see if someone would trade you 20 of there shrimp for yours they breed like crazy and most people need new shrimp lines.

Back
Top Bottom