Re-creating 'That Idea'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Satsumas

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have had a while to think about my tank, i'm pretty sure and happy with which fish i have decided to stock it with but now i have to decide which plants!

I have sketched out a few rough drawings composed of the thoughts and ideas in my head and i really like what i have come up with.
I was wandering if anyone has ever accomplished what was in their head when they were planning the tank?
I've never really had a set plan which i wanted to follow or ever had one as clear as this. I would like to try and achieve what i am aiming for with this tank.
I have planned the hardscape but my only minor concern is that i dont have enough wood, then again the tank is a 20gal so perhaps less is more. :?

Can you post up your sketches? Really depends on what you are dreaming up... I don't think it is particularly hard to accomplish something, if you know what you want. It's figuring out exactly what you want that is the most difficult...

I could post some sketches but my 'best one' is really small and i think i'm the only one that could fully make out what's what.

I was going to ask about finding 'that plant' for that specific area but so far i think i know what i want. It's just a case of the plant not doing what it should or having a freak growth spurt or doing something it shouldnt.

Back
Top Bottom