Re scaped my 70litre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Came home to guppy fry their soo cute! The last batch got eaten so maybe since I've rearranged and changed everything some might make it this time. Im not intent on breeding them as I don't have the room but I'd like them to have some chance of making it. So I made sure I fed them all extra tonight.

image-2312103493.jpg

image-281172949.jpg

image-822068742.jpg

image-1138369922.jpg

image-1435016587.jpg

Came home to guppy fry their soo cute! The last batch got eaten so maybe since I've rearranged and changed everything some might make it this time. Im not intent on breeding them as I don't have the room but I'd like them to have some chance of making it. So I made sure I fed them all extra tonight.

Congrats! So tiny & cute, hope some survive for you :)

That's why I changed it from the treasure chest and anchor I prefer a more natural look. But I had it like that to make it more fun for my 3yr old son since he has his own tank I figure I'd do this one how I want to haha. Plecos are such kool fish. I find khulis easy they do best in groups and you'll see them a lot more if they have friends otherwise they tend to be shy and hide away a lot they love to have a lot if hidey holes and plants to hide in. I have four and they are always wriggling around together around the substrate. They also like resting in bushy plants and the leaves. They are just awesome! It's like having little eels or snakes in your tank :)

I have a natural look too in my tank cos thats what i wanted,its looking fab !!!

I also added some root API root tabs yesterday for the first time so shall see if it makes a difference aswell as the seachem flourish comprehensive I'm dosing weekly .

What type of pleco do you have? It's sweet
2 normal bristlenose plecs and an albino longfin bristlnose. If your talking about the spotty looking one in the last set of pics it's just a normal bristlenose :) They have really gorgeous markings on them though.

Added another piece of wood I liked when I went guppy shopping today. Ill try and get better pics tonight when there isn't so much glare. The plecs are thrilled and so are the kuhlis and scarlet badis with the extra hidey holes

image-1862422579.jpg

image-2713409780.jpg

Back
Top Bottom