Ready to take the plunge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would be cool, small gobies and a bunch of inverts work with some crazy cool corals will definitely make a tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This would be my first salt water tank if my mom will let me! I may have to just stick with a filterless freshwater with some dwarf puffers.

NatureFish
????

Well mum is the word and mum has said no... Maybe she'll change her mind? I think pea puffers would be really cool though! Any tips, warnings etc. on pea puffers? Ive done basic research on them and it seems fairly simple. And of course she wants a somewhat filterless tank but...how do I do that? I know I need to cycle it and get tons of plants but the rest is beyond me! It's cycled and I do have a filter but she said it can only be on during the day. Will my puffers be ok without a filter and air stone during the night? I sure hope so... Otherwise I'm stumped on how I can have this tank at all. All advice is greatly appreciated!

NatureFish
????

If you want advice on pea puffers, you need to post in the freshwater section of the forum :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom