really disapointed in my LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xwesx1978

Aquarium Advice Freak
went in today to get some plants and im looking at fish while im there like usual lol when i noticed the vast majority of there fish were covered in ich , me and my fiance brought it to the managers attention and he got very defensive and said not all of our fish have ich , I then told him in there closed system that if that many have it they all do , he then gets mad and makes us leave the store , I had about 75 dollars of stuff in my hands and was not allowed to buy it and was told pretty much that we were not allowed back. I was not rude with him i just pointed out something that I didnt know if he knew and that they were selling these fish really bothered me. what sucks is i gotta find a new LFS because this was the only close one that had any kind of selection

if his tanks are infested with Ick and poorly maintained, Why would you want to go back there?
In which case, its not a loss for you. Find a better LFS that properly manages their aquariums and fish.

I personally would pay extra money and travel a little further, to buy from a reputable, credible and reliable LFS.

Guess some people are defensive. But he should have been a bit more professional about it. If I was yelled at at the LFS I would not go back either. His loss

Back
Top Bottom