Recently updated my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samt1

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all, I have had my tank for over 2 1/2 years now, and over the last 6 months I have lost a little bit on interest, still kept it clean etc but it was getting a bit bare, plants starting to die of etc, so this weekend I took everything out and had a good hoover of the gravel and went to invest in some new plants, bogwood etc, ended up getting an air stone as well to help with the oxygen in the water. So now have a remodelled tank which I am happy with and am letting settle for a week before adding some new fish.

My tank is a Fluval 90 litre with a Fluval 205 external Filter.

Current occupants are
Clown Plec
Bristlenose Plec
2 Zebra Loaches
1 Molly
5 Neons
1 Guppy

I have attached a video and some pics which I would welcome your feedback

Kind Regards
Sam (UK)

Attachments

• photo2_new.jpg
    photo2_new.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 118
  • photo_new.jpg
    photo_new.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 102
Very very nice. You should throw some more neons in there. They will liven the while set-up up quite a bit. Still you get 10 stars

Looks good, love seeing driftwood/bogwood in tanks, gives them such an earthy natural feel.

Cool tank! Sorry to break it to ya, but I know for a fact that those "mondo grasses" will not survive and will rot eventually as they are not fully aquatic plants. Best remove them so they don't foul your water. Not too sure about that fern either... Try some anubias or java fern or maybe even some amazon swords or wisteria!

Back
Top Bottom