Recommend low light plant addition pls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
When this wood sinks and I lay it down in the open centre I'm going to want some plants to fill in at the back. It's a low light tank with co2 and glut dosing and with PPS-PRO ferts.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1460142921.119201.jpg

The swords on the right are remnants of a previous setup and are slowly adjusting. I like the idea of more swords, or perhaps vals or sag but the glut may be a problem (would have to start low dosing)

I don't want to go back in to stem plants either unless someone can convince me.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited:
I Like the driftwood looking good

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Try the ozelot sword looks
pretty cool check out my tank its ok but some stem plants in it

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

How tall is the tank? Personally, I think swords, Java Fern, and Crypts make low light tanks look the best, with Anubias accenting in the midground.

How tall is the tank? Personally, I think swords, Java Fern, and Crypts make low light tanks look the best, with Anubias accenting in the midground.

20 inches. I have crypts and Anubis but perhaps not enough Java fern. It would need to be tied to some hardscape though and I don't want to add any more to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom