recommendations for paludarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magoop

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
You guys have any good and reliable resources (books, websites, ect), brands, or the like dealing with making plaudariums? I'm still a decent time away from needing one, but I would like to make sure I have something ready to go for the tadpole I have.
I believe they are a northern leopard frog, but I have no means of a positive ID as they were just thrown in with a shipment of comets from the supplier. It just seems that a plaudarium would be the more difficult of the frog set ups. I should be getting a 10 gallon tank today just so I have something I can make a transitioning area for them once I start seeing signs of front legs, as what they are in right now is not appropriate for one. (too narrow)
I'm mostly concerned with how to set up filtration.
I know I'm probably getting a bit over worried about it, but after having to play catch-up with my first tank in ages with my guppies, I want to be ready well ahead of time and do the best I can for the little squirt in my care.

Sent from my VS880 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom