Red fin and cherry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeDaniels

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I have recently finished my cycle and am now looking after a couple of young cherry barbs (one male and one female) and a young red fin shark. I just wondered if anyone had any advice on these species and any opinions or just if anyone has them and wants to shout out there name haha :) all comments on these fish are welcome :)

P.s I am aware to cherry barbs isn't enough but due to my tank size didn't want to overstock to quickly so I am adding 2/3 more in a couple of weeks.

Its only about 10 gal and am aware of the future size issue but due to me getting a larger tank in the not to distant future and these being very young I didn't see this as a problem

ok,just wanted to make sure.youll want 55 gallons or bigger.rainbow sharks are awesome,ive got one and he is awesome.youll enjoy your shark.

awesome!!!once you get a school,i think he'll leave the barb alone.pictures?

Can't at the moment due to the iPhone app not letting you upload photos :/ gutting :/ but yeah hopefully when I get another male and another couple of females he will leave them alone haha

My wife came home with what she thought were white clouds. They turned out to be cherry barbs. I have 5 of them with 5 male guppies , 4 cory's , and 2 adf's. Everyone gets along great. Turn's out it looks like all these barbs are female though. They are at least peaceful IMO.

Back
Top Bottom