Red Ramshorns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil Nick

Aquarium Advice Addict
So My red ramhorns hae started getting bigger. I actually want to start pulling them out so they dont overbreed in the tank.

I figured I would just pull them all and bring them to the LFS where I bought the original.

Maybe I could get some credit or something for them, either way I just dont want 1000 ramhorn snails. Might pull some of my trumpets to.

How are snails when they are kept in just a small container with no filter or heat etc?
Im not setting up a whole cycled tank for some snails but dont want to just torture them either.

I'd actually like some If you're up for shipping??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd actually like some If you're up for shipping??

where are you?
I dont mind, youd just have to tell me how to go about it and possible pick up the shipping tab. But for one ship cost Ill send you as many as I can fit in the package.

Im in CT

Where in ct? I'm in mass.. it's simple, throw them in a zip lock bag with some paper towels and a shot glass of tank water.. ship.them mon/tues in a small flat rate box. Wrap the bag in newspaper or something for a little insulation. I'll send you $6 via paypal.

Cool
Pm me and I'll send you some info.
Do you want reds and trumpets?

They are not huge but some are def easily visible and from what I read they breed early so I'd like to get them out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom