Red Sea berlin classic W/Rio 2500 pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Will work on tanks up to 250 gallons $60.00+shipping works fine pump is kinda loud for my taste (I have to sit right by my tank to watch tv). also it is kinda big for my sump I have no room for an auto top off that I am going to make soon.

It is still hooked up to my tank so I will have to remove and clean for sale.

starr
starrs2005@cascadeaccess.com

Regret purchasing this. Supposedly he bought it as a piece of dog waste and then sold it the same way but failed to mention what made it dog waste. Will not take product back!

Recommend NEVER to buy from this individual again!

I gave you my phone number and you have not called!!! This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. some of things you have in the e-mails you have sent me but when it comes time to talk face to face on a phoneThis portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. ?

I was only selling something that I bought and was told a line This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. I didn't know any better, at no point did I think I was selling a piece of junk.

As for(Will not take product back!) You have never asked for a refund all I got from you was (Hopefully this thing works or we are exchanging it all back!) To me this means that you plan on using it anyway.

When I e-mailed back I was only trying to explain that I didn't know any better ( but know I do) But you blew up and never gave me a chance.

This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community.

As for (Hate to see your house if you think this is clean.) I will put the cleanness of my house up agenst your house any time buddy.

I have no problem refunding your money ((All you had to do is ask nice!!)). I will paypal your money and what it cost me to ship the skimmer to you next week as soon as I get the money transferred into my paypal account. When you get the e-mail from paypal stating you got cash you then ship it back to me. ---===((But if you have broken it or modified it in anyway more then what was done to it before you bought it from me I WILL PUT IN A PAYPAL CLAIM FOR ALL MY MONEY BACK THEN THROW THE SKIMMER IN THE TRASH!!!!

Starr

This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. why didn't you offer to take it back after the first email I sent you. Only now you say to send it back, are you kidding? Screwed me the first time and you think I'm going to trust you to refund my money? You also only offered your phone number and to return it after I posted this. How ironic...
This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community.

I'm done with this thread. Lesson learned, never buy from anyone with less posts than myself or unless they have a 100 and up...

Sorry all of you who had to read this garbage...

Here let the people see what kind of a person you are. Like I said This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. no matter how things work out YOU WOULD NEVER BE HAPPY. I MAY BE A BAD SELLER BUT YOU ARE A WORSE BUYER!!!

E-MAIL SENT TO ME FROM FISHBATER.

Now let's all calm down and stop bickering and fighting, and solve this problem properly. This is not the place for name calling. If you can't keep it professional here, do it elsewhere. Thanks....

This discussion is out of control. As a buy or a seller you are encouraged to post feedback regarding the transaction, wether it be good or bad. However, the language and attitudes used by both parties here is unacceptable anywhere on this site. I will leave you two to resolve this issue through private communications and I expect you to do so in a mature manner. Any further outbursts or displays of this langauge can and will lead to action being taken on your accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom