redone 55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful. I really like that one to. Oh my there is to many of them.

Yes yes there are :)

What kind is he? I like the white specs on the tail fin and dorsal fin

Well this is my sub dominate male Aulonocara Baenschi. He shows the lines on his sides where the dominate male is all yellow, you really can't see the lines on him. The white your talking about is actually blue. It's my phone that doesn't pick it up with the lighting on him

Yes yes there are :)

Well this is my sub dominate male Aulonocara Baenschi. He shows the lines on his sides where the dominate male is all yellow, you really can't see the lines on him. The white your talking about is actually blue. It's my phone that doesn't pick it up with the lighting on him

Blue specs even cooler. Is he a calmer guy? I like the white strips too and those only show on the sub dominate

Awesome I book marked it. I'm going check the lfs see if they can get it in for me if not I'll order one they are only 6$

I say just order it along with any other ones ya want. It will be well worth it in the end. I highly doubt your lfs is going to be able to get many peacock if at all any

I say just order it along with any other ones ya want. It will be well worth it in the end. I highly doubt your lfs is going to be able to get many peacock if at all any

I believe I'm going to follow this BC weather they order it or I do it would still come in around the same time. Ok shopping I'm going.

I believe I'm going to follow this BC weather they order it or I do it would still come in around the same time. Ok shopping I'm going.

Huh? I'm confused

If your going to order it and others from him he will not ship fish till the temps come up above 32 degrees. So you may want to contact him by email and ask when he thinks he will be able to ship again. His shipping rates are really good aswell compared to other online places

Last edited:
So I've got a 55gal and I'm looking into trying to keep Malawi cichlids.. Currently only have one yellow lab..it's about 2 inches.. I've been researching tank mates and seem to find a thousand different answers.. I'm considering getting more labs and I really like the electron blue haps and peacocks.. Any opinions for other tank mates and their male to female ratios?

All opinions and advice appreciated! Thanks!

Haley

Adding mbuna is fine under 5" for an adult fish. Peacocks will do fine with some of the less aggressive mbuna like the yellow labs. Haps you really need a bigger tank as in something that's 6' long

Misspelled electric* Thanks.. I've also heard that the pseudotropheus sp does not go well with the labidochromis..is this correct?

And would the cobalt blue zebra work well? (Metriaclima callainos)

Back
Top Bottom