redsea's 55g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my opinion, if they eat any type of prepared food at the LFS it should be ok. You can wean him onto a larger assortment of frozen when you get him. :)

Now, if the fish show NO interest in the food I would be hesitant. My Mandy didnt' actually eat when I saw her at the LFS but she was interested in the frozen food he put in, swam up to it and checked it out and kinda looked like she was gonna eat some. If you have a decent pod population you might be ok in that case. Not sure if i would take the gamble i did with mine again, so I'm not really sure what my opinion on this is. LOL

Either way GOOD LUCK! I know in the end you'll make the right decision for you and the fish. :-D

In my opinion, if they eat any type of prepared food at the LFS it should be ok. You can wean him onto a larger assortment of frozen when you get him. :)

Now, if the fish show NO interest in the food I would be hesitant. My Mandy didnt' actually eat when I saw her at the LFS but she was interested in the frozen food he put in, swam up to it and checked it out and kinda looked like she was gonna eat some. If you have a decent pod population you might be ok in that case. Not sure if i would take the gamble i did with mine again, so I'm not really sure what my opinion on this is. LOL

Either way GOOD LUCK! I know in the end you'll make the right decision for you and the fish. :-D
Thanks Carey for the info. When I go later I will check them out. He has two kinds so hopefully one of the two will be fit for my tank.

Back
Top Bottom