reefcleaners.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

classklown90

Aquarium Advice FINatic
any expiernce with them? I know their a site sponsor and theyre selection is limited but extremlyyy cheap .15 cents for hermits, maybe its cuz im new to saltwater but thats the cheapest ive ever seen. do they ship fast andare the inverts in good shape?

Used them about a month ago for the first time. Excellent service, got exactly what I was expecting and even shipping priority mail in pretty chilly weather, no DOAs.

i've looked at their rock before and when i get a new tank i'm definitely purchasing from them!

just finished out my cleanup crew from them, i got 2 more blue legged hermits, 1 red legged, 3 cerith snails and 2 periwinkle snails(are these reef safe?! havent gotten a response yet) as well as a few empty shells for the hemits and this cost me only 2 something shipping included!

Did you mean reefcleaners.org?

I've ordered from them before and had shipping problems with overnight no arriving for 3 days, but everything arrived alive and still is, and I got my overnight shipping credited to my account. Great deal too, I paid for about 40-60 dwarf ceriths and got about 150 I think.

Yes the site is ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home not a .com.

I have used them for several years and John Maloney is a great resource to have here on the site and his products are always as described. I just received another order from him a couple of weeks ago (yes snail populations need to be refreshed from time to time). YEs, I have occasionaly had a problem with an order being delayed by USPS, but John always made good on it.

If you have any questions you can always contact him in the forum here, or send an email to him at the shop. He always responds promptly unless he is out collecting <g>.

Back
Top Bottom