Reliable online discus seller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recently purchased 5 from discusmadness.com. they answered all my questions delivered on time, all fish healthy and still doing great. I also tried to get info from somethings fishey, but got no reply. Good luck.

Go here..http://www.forum.simplydiscus.com and. Search those companies listed in these posts in buyer feedback.

I would suggest discushansusa.com .
Alot of those sites they are not pics of the actual discus you will receive. A good seller sends you pics of the actual fish they will send.
There have been terrible feed backs from most of those.
Also wattley is not jack wattley anymore. It's gabe and thy import .jackwattley is about 90 years old now. He was the father of domestic discus but there's been a lot of advances since. You need to understand the eye to body ratio of a discus before you buy. Look at the eye size. Try to count how many more eyes you can fit above his eye to the top of his head and how many below to his chin. Three eyes or barely fit another ? Runted. Pointy nose and they eye appears close to the edge when looking side view..runted.
An adult good growth discus you should fit about 7 eyes.
Kenny's discus in California is excellent, .
Go to simplydiscus forum and buy from a sponsor. The admin will only have sponsors who live up to expectations. Good customer service, responsible to make things right if an issue arises, and never sell sick fidh or their sponsorship ends.
There's great information in the beginner section of simplydiscus forum on how to select discus, what not to buy etc.
to have a positive experience you need to start with healthy , happy discus with a good appetite. They should come out of the bags swimming and up begging for food within a couple of hours. The bags should be warm when they arrive. Double bagged and the breeder or supplier should have good follow up to be sure all went well.
It's worth checking for feedback .

image-3652777771.jpg

Go to simplydiscus forum and read feed backs. Also go to sponsors and you will get quality fish from responsible sellers.

The pictures they show are the actual fish in their tanks. Not a picture of some fish picture in Asia.
Discus Hans USA is a good choice. Big strong German discus that have never been mixed and disease free. He has been involved in discus for about 30 years .
Start with good discus for a positive experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom