Rescape!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vince.4395

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just rescaped my tank and changed the substrate. Also the plants are a bit small because ive trimmed them down to encourage growth. Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Stock: 3 Congo's , 3 black skirts, 2 cories, and 2 killifish.

Eco complete substrate

Triple row led fixture

Dose ferts and co2

Sent from my XT1030 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1398570302703.jpg
    1398570302703.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 1398570482223.jpg
    1398570482223.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 126
I like it. But, I would add a low covering plant in the foreground likeC. willisii X lucens. It is a small Cryptocorne and is suitable for a low-light tanks.

I love the new substrate! As far as aquascape goes, I think it looks pretty good, we'll have to see it more when it grows in :D I would however consider getting your fish up to proper school sizes (6+ per species for tetras) if your tank size allows.

I like it. But, I would add a low covering plant in the foreground likeC. willisii X lucens. It is a small Cryptocorne and is suitable for a low-light tanks.

Thank you so much!!! I'll definitely look for it at my local petsmart

I love the new substrate! As far as aquascape goes, I think it looks pretty good, we'll have to see it more when it grows in :D I would however consider getting your fish up to proper school sizes (6+ per species for tetras) if your tank size allows.

Unfortunately its only a 20 gallon high and I stocked it when I was first learning about fish :/ . I don't think there is any room for more fish but I'm planning to get a bigger one in the future. Would it be okay to put more?? Thank you for the response

Back
Top Bottom