Rescaped my 125g SA tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris J

Aquarium Advice Freak
Before
image-3912849373.jpg

After
image-796833543.jpg

What do you think? Constructive Criticism welcome. Feel free to post pics of your tanks.

I tried to take the tank from being half fake driftwood and half rock and tried to incorporate them together.

3 Tiger Oscars, 1 Albino
all about 8-9" the albino is a bit smaller than the other 2

Silver Arrowana - 6-7"

Blood Parrot - 6"

Convict - 4-5"

Humpback Puffer - 4-5"

Brown Knife - 6"

Red Eared Slider turtle - 7-8" Shell

Common Pleco - 7-8"

I know all are not SA but I am trying to get to an Amazon Biotope feel as far as decor.

Looks like a blood parrot and an oscar to me

I just noticed how empty the tank looks in the pictures. I'll try and get pics of the stock tomorrow as I'm stuck at work until then.

I'm trying to get a 180 or maybe even a bit bigger but I want to try and get acrylic and I want to use this tank as a SW Aggressive tank. If worse comes to worse and I can't get a tank before he gets too large I can take him to another LFS and the owner will take him. He has the resources as he already owns a 5' arapima in a 1000+ gallon tank.

I'm trying to get a 180 or maybe even a bit bigger but I want to try and get acrylic and I want to use this tank as a SW Aggressive tank. If worse comes to worse and I can't get a tank before he gets too large I can take him to another LFS and the owner will take him. He has the resources as he already owns a 5' arapima in a 1000+ gallon tank.

Wow I want to see that tank and own it lol

The arapima
image-658034032.jpg
To put some perspective that other fish is a 2' - 2 1/2' Pacu.
The tank itself is very minimal so the arapima has plenty of room to move.

Back
Top Bottom