Restarting my Hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whehudeh

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone, I've had a 10 gallon tank which I've used incorrectly on & off over the years. Well I think I'm finally understanding and 'learning' the correct way. I could've saved my kids the heartaches. I now have an 39 gallon tank (will post pics later) I look forward to interacting and learning from each of you.

Thank you....... :thanks:IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2786.jpgIMG_2790.jpg

So glad you have found us and want to continue the never ending learning in this hobby!

Now that you have a better understanding of the keeping part you have an experience you can share, better information for better choices for better care. Win, win!!!

As for the heartache, there is no such thing as no heartache. All along the way we have problems - at all stages of experience levels. And learn more...

Last night I was talking to a business person who sells aquatic life and he said that he had about 200 of a critter we were discussing, and now only a dozen due to an unforseeable problem which occured. (not a quote but a summary of the situation). He is very experienced and this is his livelyhood.

Anyhow, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom