Resun or Hailea chiller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paulm7373

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, am trying to decide whether to get a Hailea or a Resun chiller. Some people say Hailea had smaller fans and not as reliable as Resun, others say Resun is crap compared to Hailea. Can you give me a list of pros v cons for each or provide any useful links, as trying to decide which chiller to go with for my Aqua One Aquareef 195L (50g) is doing my head in!

IMO I'd invest in LED lighting. Unless your going for a cold water system.

I need a chiller if I want to successfully keep corals, especially in the warmer months of summer where it can get as hot as 33C (91F) in my tank. I don't think even LED lighting instead if T5's will lower the temp that much.

Btw, what is this anemone of yours in this pic called and what size is it? I'm trying to ID mine which looks very similar to that but tentacles are only a few millimetres long and green in colour with white in the middle. It also hides in the rock and shrinks when lights are off and comes out of the crevice in the rock and enlargens when lights are on.

Attachments

• image-147018072.jpg
    image-147018072.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 673
Back
Top Bottom