Ro/di unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I`ve had my ro/di unit set up for less than hour, and I already have a gallon of ro water. There lots of waste water, I have it hooked up to a water hose out side and the ground is soaked. I can hear it running through the filter and it seems like its working right, but I have never used one before. Now, its not a name brand, but I only have a 25 gal. reef and I figured that this is better then nothing. Has anybody used this one before. its 0ppm Portable 100GPD Reverse Osmosis Ro Di Filtration | eBay

Many units produce a 2:1 ratio of waste to good water. Do you have a pressure valve on it? I think the common pressure is about 50 psi...

Sorry for the wait on my reply,my bad. I messed with it a little and every is working fine. We have a great psi out here and the first 5 gallons turned out bad but the rest tested - tsi in it. thanks for the reponses

I would ditch several gal then test for PPM and see where you are at.

I meant no TSi in it. My bad. PPm is good. Its some of the clearest water I`ve ever seen

Your ready to rock. I made the mistake of not knowing tdi and just thought it was good. Had the brown fun. Good drinking water.

Back
Top Bottom