Road Trip! Dr. Mac's Pacific East Aquaculture 9/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neilanh

Sliced Bread
We've been chatting about it a bit in the other LFS thread. Let's see if there's real interest.

Might be too short notice, so the date is negotiable, but what about this Saturday 9/20 for anyone interested?

Locals can meet up, car pool, or pick people up along the way even. I don't mind driving, and can seat 4 more people in my truck

I'm thinking leave the Sterling area around 10ish or so - 2.5 hours to get there... grab some lunch and check out the store, then head back mid-afternoon.

I'm going after 100ish pounds of LR, so I'll call before then to ensure they have it in stock.

So, who's in? How's the date?

I'll go by myself if I have to... :hat:

my next bunch of weekends are pretty much up in the air. this weekend is definitely out for me though. i also dont have saltwater so dont worry about me.

Yeah, call first. I wasn't impressed after that long drive the one time I went. Wasn't looking for rock, but there wasn't much good looking stuff last summer.

Nice variety of of stuff though so it shouldn't be bad, but if you want rock, definitely check with them first and hope for a fresh shipment.

Hmmm, thanks for the info. Everything I've read about their rock is that it's great. I did talk to them a while back and they even said to make sure to call before i come to make sure they have enough in stock and good quality. I'll be rather upset if I make the drive then they don't have any good stuff

Back
Top Bottom