Robertsoni x amphilophus labiatus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knutsen1122

Aquarium Advice Freak
So my robertsoni laid eggs yesterday and I have a feelin they were fertilized by my amphilophus labiatus. Is it even a possibility that these eggs could hatch/survive. I would never do this on purpose, I'm just curious if it will stick. Thanks! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439051923.945864.jpg

So my robertsoni laid eggs yesterday and I have a feelin they were fertilized by my amphilophus labiatus. Is it even a possibility that these eggs could hatch/survive. I would never do this on purpose, I'm just curious if it will stick. Thanks! View attachment 276230

They are both Amph's soooo I would think so. Man that's a lot of eggs.

If you plan on killing hybrids, then j would say just grow one or two up a bit to see what they turn i to instead of killing every single one immediately.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Can you guess what two fish made this one? It was the only surviver as mother ate the rest.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439474038.969974.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Correct and the mother is a manganous I think that's spelled right.man that didn't take long .

His find are electric blue when he all flared up .

Fins darn spell check

Back
Top Bottom