Rotala rotundifolia and HC for free, but would prefer to trade...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

czcz

Aquarium Advice Addict
>20 stems of regular R. rotundifolia. These stems were used when I was building plant mass and was overdosing, so new growth looks nice green and lush while old growth looks average. This plant can get orange reds with lower nitrate and are maybe the best/most practical stem to practice trimming on.

HC is about 2" square thats been floating around for a couple weeks. Everybody <3's HC.

I'm looking for bromeliads (air plants) and medium to small crypts (that stay small -- preferably under 8" wide). One or two small crowns/plantletts would be great.

Preference for trade and will wait at least until Sunday to hear of a good one. If none come in, free to whomever calls dibs first. That person will need to cover $6 for shipping, though.

Thanks!

I have some medium to small crypts i could part with that would stay small a few have some good runners on them as well I could send 2-3 plants.

And i just started a 10 gallon so the HC would be awesome for it. And i could use some more bio mass in the 55

Thanks, Jnam! I'm still hoping someone comes through with like a Crypt parva or pygmy or willisii x willisii, but you have dibs on the free plants regardless.

Back
Top Bottom