Rummynose convert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
School, not shoal. There's a difference between the two. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. I would like to see some Colored up rummy noses, whenever I see them they just look sickly or too stressed for color
Hi yes I agree but for some reason me laptop wouldn't let me type school? So I had to type shoal:banghead: Or perhaps I was getting tired:oops:

I am not a big fan of schooling fish because you have to have groups and in small tanks that takes up a bunch of stock space. Also, they never really stick together. But....today I took a plunge (kid's choice actually) and got a small group of six rummynose tetras in my 20. They are a hoot! Their noses have colored up after stressing on the trip home and they are totally sticking together! How fun!

Neither was I bit a few people on here suggested them for my planted tank I'm working on. So I ordered a dozen last week and they came in today. My lfs called me as soon as the truck got there so I brought them home in there origional water. In 30 min there color was back an hour after that they were out from cover schooling in the current an an hour after that they ate and started doing there own thing. They are cool lil bugggers.

Back
Top Bottom