Sale at Aquarium Adventures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mitche8359

Aquarium Advice Addict
I haven't been there to state for sure but I received a flyer in the mail that stated AA was having a tank sale. Not sure what else is on sale. I don't work for the store, just trying to save some fellow members some money.

Ours in Columbus is having a 30% off fish sale. When I went on Saturday, I was disapointed at the selection they had. Not that I was going to buy a fish, since I currently have my QT in use, but I was just making a observation.

Yeah, I was happy about that 30% because I needed some yoyos. They've really shot up their prices lately. I'm a member of the fish club so that helps.

Another 50% off sale at AA in Columbus. I think it's fish only this time. I noticed that they raised prices again first. Wonder if the increased prices will stay after the sale.

Yea I noticed the increased prices when I went this weekend. Looks like they were "preparing" for this sale in advance.

As they are getting expensive, I'll probably only buy from them when they are having sales. I have a membership with them which gets me maybe 25% off, can't remember, regular prices. Still a little steep at times.

Back
Top Bottom