Sand and large centrals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikem691

Aquarium Advice Addict
Switching the hybrid tank back to gravel. Tired of coming home to stalled impellers. 4 days in a row this week. Tried the prefilter sponge. He just rips them to shreds.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Done! Stupid fish gave me and the wall a shower.

Its all good. This guy is indestructible.
img_3286447_0_73fe027887643deafbdeee816632272a.jpg

He is the Jag and Texas cross right? In a 55?

Lookin good :) Surprised he is small enough to fit in only 12 inches of width given his parentage. But he is pretty!

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

He is the Jag and Texas cross right? In a 55?

Lookin good :) Surprised he is small enough to fit in only 12 inches of width given his parentage. But he is pretty!

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

Most likely stunted and possibly a female. There is a long story behind this one. I'm looking for the thread that has it and I'll link it here.

Cant find it so Ill try to keep it short.
Basically starts with a 90 being taken down at a college when this guy swims out of a rock. The only 2 fish were a texas and a jag. The guy was going to flush it but the girlfriend has a fit and moves it to a vase. Yes a vase with flowers in it. so in about 10 days of living in a vase she tells my daughter about the fish and her boyfriend wanting to flush it. Well my daughter tells her she has a tank and will take it. So now this little fish is in a 10g with mollys and crabs. everything good for about 5 month's till the other fish start disappearing. eventually there is just a 4" fish in a 10 gallon tank. At this point she gets a 29 set up and moves him there for the next year while trying to add other fish which become nothing more than food for him. any way she then gets a 55 for it and that's where its been ever since. She has learned a lot since then about fish keeping but he is only here today due to a girlfriend who felt sorry for it.
He/she is about 6 years old now.

Back
Top Bottom