Sand??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandon K.A

Aquarium Advice Freak
Should I put this sand with my 5 gallon with beta and tetras or my soon to come 5 gallon with one dwarf puffer? Or should I put it with both, just buy more? Also, is there anything I need to know before changing or putting this as my substrate such as better filter? ( I have the basic HOB walmart one) and do I worry about cloudy water, and can fish still eat form the bottem of the tank with sand there instead of gravel? (Bottem feeders??) and would the sand hurt my glass tank or arcryllic tank? (dont know which one I have). ALso, I may upgrade or get another tank to put my koi in, would they do good with sand? (If not, I may just get rid of my koi if I cannot upgrade my tank).

Pic on the ebay site is small, bit it kinda looks like PFS (pool filter sand), which I have in my GSP and betta tanks. PFS works great for me and I plan to put in in with my Black Moors when I get the chance.

Pic on the ebay site is small, bit it kinda looks like PFS (pool filter sand), which I have in my GSP and betta tanks. PFS works great for me and I plan to put in in with my Black Moors when I get the chance.
Ok! Thanks! Yea, I know the pic is very small, don't know why they didn't make it a better picture. but ok thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom