Saw something horrible today!!! :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Could this be?!?! Tattooed fish?! For Valentines Day?!? Fish had hearts tattooed on them!!!!!!!!

NOWAY!?!? For real?! Big sign! Get you Valentine special!! Tattooed fish!! I almost threw up!!

Is this a joke?!

(very mad)

I'm afraid not. I read about it here and how they get away with it I don't know. I do know you won't see one in my tank ever.

I almost imported a ton of them from somewhere poor fish. It makes mad also. Thanks to AA I learned what they did to them and that it wears off.

Whoa whoa whoa :(. Are there pictures of this online? It's horrible, but I would like to see it.

George9 said:
Whoa whoa whoa :(. Are there pictures of this online? It's horrible, but I would like to see it.

I'll go back tomorrow and take pictures. Your not gonna believe your eyes!!

Convict2161 said:

Make sure the store doesnt care, lots of times you arent allowed

Gboy66 said:
Make sure the store doesnt care, lots of times you arent allowed

Probably they are afraid they are going to get stopped or something. Talk to manger or start petition to stop it maybe.

Convict2161 said:

I found some pictures online. I don't know why you would want that. It just looks stupid and it probably isn't good for the fish.

That's not even attractive in any way. Who would think that was cool? :( What if you told the manager that it makes you want to never shop there again?

Back
Top Bottom