Seachem Safe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian086

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, i just wanted to get some info on Seachem Safe. I currently use Prime but just wanted to know what people think of this(Safe) and how they find it:

How much they use to declor
How they mix it, with water before adding to tank???
How would it be used with Purigen to declor the bleach after regeneration.

I have read some reports, that it's a powdered concentrated form of Prime, 1kg of Safe treats 200,000gallons. Have seen the measurements on Seachems site but they differ between the smaller bottles 50g, 100g and the larger bottles 250g--->4kg. Seems like it's been around for a few years at least, but I haven't heard anyone mention it on here before and was wondering if it was popular. Please post, even you only have heard of this and especially if you have/do use it. As i said, i use Prime and love it but to get the same product, even more concentrated would be awsome...$$$$$

I have read some reports, that it's a powdered concentrated form of Prime

It says right on their site (Seachem. Safe) that it is just dried up, concentrated Prime.

Personally, I stick with the devil I know :) Prime lasts so long that the cost per water change is negligible.

Back
Top Bottom