SeaHorses Wanted.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelflyintohigh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am searching for a good place to buy or trade for seahorses. You must be my area though. Glennie, MI I have a yellow collared macaw I will trade for equal value for seahorse pairs. Thank you:D

Why would you trade a bird ? That is cruel.That bappy knows you and relies on you! You may be offering him up to his death if some one gets him and knows nothing of birds and behaviours ! Seahorses live in capt. for about 1-2 years some markedly longer . But a bappy for seahorses ! ?!

Why would you trade a bird ? That is cruel.That bappy knows you and relies on you! You may be offering him up to his death if some one gets him and knows nothing of birds and behaviours ! Seahorses live in capt. for about 1-2 years some markedly longer . But a bappy for seahorses ! ?!

I was kinda wondering the same thing....:confused:....but didn't say it. :eek:

I have been a bird breeder all of my adult life and I have taken in rescue birds as well. This is one that I have had for sale or trade for some time now. I have been selling off my breeder stock for the past two years. Although this one was not a breeder he was a rescue. I had 136 birds that were in my aviary room we had built for them. The Dr. had told me it was time to get out of the bird business as I have a scar on my lung from caring for them for so long. That had really scared me so I started selling out the business.

I never just give a bird away. I always make sure that they are placed in a loving home. I ask for references when I do any bird business. I have raised them to long and took in to many abused animals to just give them to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom