See-through mushy tube?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AbsoluteFaye

Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't know how to describe this besides the title.its about 1/4 inch long, looks like a little creature with possibly one eye and a mouth. So strange! It's see through and kind of moves with the current. It's under my favia rock. Any suggestions? Best pics I could get.

Attachments

• image-3618415037.jpg
    image-3618415037.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 110
  • image-612019836.jpg
    image-612019836.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 108
Might be a peanut worm. I have one in my tank that sometimes streches out about 3 inches long, grabs something to eat off of a rock and then goes back to normal size. It's weird cause whatever it eats you can see it travel down through the body. Harmless worm though. Mine has been around for about 8 or 9 months since I first found it, but it probably came on the rock when I bought it.

Thanks. I looked them up but I'm not convinced. This ones isn't mobile and its a bluish-see through. Ill see if it grows or if I can get more pics.

Never mind. Whatever it was its only the thin casing now. So someone ate it or its swimming in the tank. Oh well.

Ha Ha thats funny cause I lost mine too!! It drifted onto a red mushroom and the mushroom closed up over it and ate it so its gone. Oh well it was cool while it lasted. Very strange little creatures!!

Back
Top Bottom