Wanted: Sell me a tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yugioh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I want a cheap tank I already have a 20 gallon tank with a clownfish in it I don't wanna go over 30 dollars especially if your planning on selling me just an empty used leaky 20 gallon tank please someone just sell me a used tank for a fair amount of money any size except lower than 10 gallon I could go up to 50-60 dollars for a 40+ gallon tank I would really appreciate it I live in fairfax Virginia in case one of you lives in the area :D

I'm in MD, 21502, how far are ypu willing to drive? I have a 29, 38, and 75 sitting empty now. Also a 90 with black cabinet stand, assorted lights, hoods or glass tops, and filters too.

toddnbecka said:
I'm in MD, 21502, how far are ypu willing to drive? I have a 29, 38, and 75 sitting empty now. Also a 90 with black cabinet stand, assorted lights, hoods or glass tops, and filters too.

I'll be willing to go to Maryland no problem how much are you selling the tanks for?

Price depends on what goes with them, but generally $1/gallon for the smaller tanks, $180 for the 90 w/stand and glass tops. I have a hood/light for the 29, custom glass tops for the 38 and 75.
I'm in Cumberland, about 90 miles up from Frederick. I usually go to the CCA meetings in Silver Spring, next one is May 14th.

Back
Top Bottom