Sell or trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jan4scuba

Aquarium Advice Activist
3 Harlequin Rasboras, 2 SAE and 1 Pea Puffer to sell or Trade. I'll meet some within 25 miles of Nanuet NY. I'll take great plants for tank or something peaceful and unusual or CPDs or exotic shrimp. Also best offer will take it as well
Thanks
Jan

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wrong forum. A moderator will move it to the Classifieds section, just so you know for the future. I would also look around at pet stores if you are looking to get rid of them, they often will exchange fish for store credit.

I tried posting in classified. It said something about editing the thread but gave me no indication how to do it. I tried searching for the term and that didn't work bi then tried to find a moderator and that was a no go. I'm doing this from my iPhone. Maybe it's easier on the real website. I'm finding this app hard to navigate.
Jan

I tried posting in classified. It said something about editing the thread but gave me no indication how to do it. I tried searching for the term and that didn't work bi then tried to find a moderator and that was a no go. I'm doing this from my iPhone. Maybe it's easier on the real website. I'm finding this app hard to navigate.
Jan

Go back to the main menu, where it looks like this:

Community Forum >

General Aquarium Forums >

Saltwater and Reef >

Freshwater >

Buy | Sell | Trade >

It's under the "Buy | Sell | Trade" section.

Then hit "Classifieds" at the top of the screen.

But don't start a new thread, just wait for a mod or admin.

Back
Top Bottom